- 1 1/2 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ribs in a large pot over high heat with water to cover. Boil for 45 minutes. Remove ribs, allow to cool slightly, then cut into individual ribs.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar, salt and ground black pepper.
- Arrange ribs in a 10x15 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
mouth watering ribs, Ribs recipe