- Prep Time: 1 h 45 m
- Calories: 573 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Spare Ribs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ribs in a large pot over high heat with water to cover. Boil for 45 minutes. Remove ribs, allow to cool slightly, then cut into individual ribs.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar, salt and ground black pepper.
- Arrange ribs in a 10x15 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like