- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla chips, and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking; flatten upon cooling.) Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like