- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 288 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, onion, vinegar, cilantro, hot sauce, salt, and ancho chile powder in a bowl. Stir in shredded cabbage to make the slaw.
- Place tilapia fillets on the prepared baking pan. Squeeze lime juice over fish. Combine cumin, paprika, salt, and garlic powder in another bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over the fish.
- Bake under the preheated broiler until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas between 2 damp paper towels. Warm in the microwave, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked tilapia onto each tortilla and top with the slaw.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like