/ Meat And Poultry
/ Fried Chicken
- Coat chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Chill for 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, sesame seeds, 1/2 teaspoon salt, chicken granules, and monosodium glutamate. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine rice flour, cake flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, onion powder, basil, oregano, and chicken stock.
- Dip the bite size chicken into the chicken stock mixture, and roll in sesame seed mixture.
- Heat oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Fry the chicken till golden.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like