- Prep Time: 1 h 45 m
- Calories: 395 kcal
/ Summer Squash
/ Double Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in coconut milk and eggs.
- Mix all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Stir into the butter mixture until batter is thoroughly blended. Fold in coconut and raisins.
- Divide batter evenly between the greased loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool completely before slicing, about 30 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like