- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 752 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until no longer pink; drain off grease. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes to beef and simmer for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour in beef and tomato mixture and add pasta; mix well. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble; serve immediately.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like