- Prep Time: 9 h 35 m
- Calories: 170 kcal
/ Pumpkin Cake
/ Pumpkin Bars
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl until dough is well-blended. Pat dough into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bars are set, about 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like