- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 386 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix chicken and 3 tablespoons wing sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread 1/2 cup wing sauce on the pizza crust; top with blue cheese, chicken mixture, and celery. Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbling, about 12 minutes. Cool pizza about 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like