- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together gelatin powder, boiling water, pineapple and pie filling. Pour into a mold, or glass baking dish, and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over the top of the gelatin. If using a mold, unmold the gelatin before applying topping.
blueberry gelatin salad, Jell-O® Salad recipe