- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 407 kcal
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F (215 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. (Drain and discard grease.)
- Roll dough out into a 9x14-inch rectangle. Cut 8 equal-sized slices along the 2 long edges using a knife or kitchen scissors, leaving a 4 inches of the center uncut.
- Spoon pizza sauce down the center of the dough. Add garlic, diced pepperoni, sausage, and cheese in that order. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Fold sliced edges across the filling in an alternating pattern (braiding). Pinch ends to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Rotate pan and continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like