- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds and wheat germ; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls, a couple of inches apart, onto cookie sheet(s).
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like