- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saute pan; add garlic and red onion; sweat for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a separate pan and cook three-fourths of the way through.
- Add the peppers to the onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and continue cooking until reduced by half.
- Cook PLUS(R) Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add the chicken to the pepper and onion mixture; season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the Romano cheese.
- Toss chicken mixture with the cooked PLUS(R) Spaghetti.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like