- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves, Worcestershire sauce, and chile paste. Rinse pork chops, and pat dry. Sprinkle the chops with ginger, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chops for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Pour white wine into the pan, and stir to scrape the bottom of the pan. Stir in the peach preserves mixture. Return the chops to the pan, and flip to coat with the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, and cook the pork chops for about 8 minutes on each side, or until done.
spicy peach-glazed pork chops, Steaks and Chops recipe