- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and quickly sear on both sides. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet over medium-high heat, and saute the garlic about 30 seconds. Mix in the tomato, chicken broth, wine, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Return the pork chops to the skillet, and continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Serve pork with the tomato and broth mixture from the skillet.
spicy talian pork cutlets, Steaks and Chops recipe