- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 96 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Beans And Rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saucepan bring the water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour beans into a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with jalapenos, cumin, chili powder and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and olives. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Serve beans over cooked rice.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like