- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- Pour the cans of apple pie filling into a 9 x 13 inch rectangular pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar. Sprinkle mixture over pie filling.
- Pour the dry box of cake mix over apples. Dot with butter and scatter nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes to an hour, until cake is brown on top and bubbling on the sides. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like