/ Spice Cake
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 10 minutes or until fluffy. In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and combine.
- Add flour and cinnamon and mix in.
- Add milk and flavorings and mix well.
- Spoon batter into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 320 degrees F (140 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then frost or serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like