/ Fruit Pies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Prepare the topping by combining the butter, brown sugar, flour and chopped pecans. Cut in all ingredients with pastry cutter until pea-sized. Set aside
- Combine the apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Toss gently together and set aside.
- Place apple mixture in unbaked pie shells. Heap the apples up high in each shell and fill completely. Sprinkle topping on top of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Do not allow topping to get too dark.
4 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like