- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 647 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place asparagus in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still crisp, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Lay cheese slices over asparagus. In a small bowl combine melted butter, bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Increase oven to broil. Broil just until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like