- Prep Time: 15 m
- Calories: 117 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Banana Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat mashed bannanas, egg whites, brown sugar, maple syrup, yogurt, and cinnamon.
- Combine the remaining dry ingredients: flour, oats, wheat bran, salt and baking powder in a separate bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine dry ingredients with wet mixture.
- Add in raisins, chopped prunes, and/ or nuts.
- Roll cookies into balls, place on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 8-12 minutes until cookies are firm and dry.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like