- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 104 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir yogurt, coffee powder, and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth. Fold oats into the yogurt mixture. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir. Mix almonds and cranberries into the batter.
- Spread coconut onto a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake coconut in oven until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Spread batter atop the coconut without stirring coconut into the batter.
- Bake until the batter is browned on top, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on stove top before moving to refrigerator to chill. Once the bars are cooled down, flip them over so they won't become too soggy. Cut into 12 bars.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like