- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a stockpot of salted water to a boil. Cook carrots until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and drain well.
- Place carrots in a food processor with the margarine, and pulse to puree. Add the eggs, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and process until smooth.
- Pour carrot mixture into a 1quart, round baking dish. Place the dish inside a larger dish with 1 inch of water to prevent burning bottom of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until firm.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like