- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 62 kcal
/ Cut-Out Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grind tea into a fine powder using a spice grinder. Mix in cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and pepper.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add the spiced tea mixture and mix thoroughly. Fold in flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until a stiff dough forms.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and roll out to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 2-inch pieces with a cookie cutter or knife. Arrange cookies on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to brown slightly, about 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like