- Prep Time: 8 h 25 m
- Calories: 117 kcal
/ Butter Cookies
/ Shortbread Cookies
- Blend flour, tahini, margarine, and sugar together in a food processor. Shape dough into 2 logs 1 inch in diameter.
- Place sesame seeds in a dish. Roll each log in sesame seeds. Wrap logs in plastic wrap; chill dough in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like