- Prep Time: 4 h
- Calories: 699 kcal
/ Pasta Salad
/ Macaroni Salad
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. Let rest until cool enough to handle, then shred with two forks. Set aside 4 cups of shredded meat.
- In a medium pot with boiling salted water cook elbow macaroni until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the cooked chicken, drained vegetables, shredded lettuce, and mayonnaise. Add basil, pepper, salt, and garlic powder to taste.
- Add drained elbow macaroni to chicken mixture. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like