/ Pasta Salad
/ Vegetarian Pasta Salad
- Cook macaroni pasta in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- In a large bowl add the chopped cucumber, tomatoes, green bell pepper, and onion.
- Blend the milk and creamy salad dressing together in a small bowl until smooth and to your liking of thickness.
- Add cooled pasta and salad dressing mixture to large bowl of chopped vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve.
1 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like