- Spread pie filling evenly in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl combine water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Add these liquid ingredients to the flour mixture all at once. Stir until just moistened. Pour the batter evenly over the cherry pie filling.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C) oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes in pan then invert cake onto a serving dish and continue to cool.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like