- Prep Time: 1 h 34 m
- Calories: 121 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ King Arthur Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan or an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Sift together the coconut flour and baking powder, mixing to combine; set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter with the cocoa, stirring until well blended.
- Whisk the sugar, salt, vanilla, and eggs into the butter-cocoa mixture. Add the coconut flour and baking powder, whisking until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake the loaf or cake until set, and a cake tester inserted into the middle comes out clean. This will take 35 to 45 minutes for the loaf pan, or 30 to 35 minutes for the square pan.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 30 minutes before turning it out onto a rack to cool completely. The cake is easiest to slice when it's completely cool.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like