/ Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter or margarine and 2 cups of the sugar until fluffy. Add the vanilla and the eggs one at time beating mixture well after each egg.
- Combine flour with baking powder and baking soda. Add alternately with sour cream to egg mixture. Beating just enough after each addition to keep batter smooth.
- Combine walnuts, cinnamon, and remaining 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with 1/3 of the walnut mixture. Repeat layers two more times.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 70 minutes or until center is done. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove pan and let cake continue cooling on a wire rack.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like