- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 674 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Apple Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll cinnamon rolls onto a work surface to desired thickness; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and salt on a bowl; add margarine and mix until crumbly.
- Spread apples over cinnamon roll crust. Mix white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl and sprinkle over apples; top with oat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Place icing in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warmed, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour icing over crisp.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like