- Prep Time: 2 h 15 m
- Calories: 324 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Pork Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in mushrooms and a pinch of salt; cook and stir until mushrooms begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in fresh rosemary. Add flour and stir to coat the mushrooms; cook and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Whisk in beef broth, 1/2 cup at a time, whisking constantly to prevent lumps.
- Turn heat to high and bring the sauce to a simmer. Simmer a few minutes until sauce starts to thicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Slide prepared meatloaf into the sauce. Spoon sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Remove pan from the oven and gently remove meatloaf to a serving platter.
- Skim off any extra fat from the surface of the sauce.
- Bring the sauce to a boil over medium-high heat to reduce until thick, about 5 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like