- Prep Time: 3 h 35 m
- Calories: 72 kcal
/ Specialty Desserts
/ Dessert Salads
/ Jell-O Salad
- Spray 2 egg-shaped gelatin molds with cooking spray. Firmly snap the molds together.
- Pour gelatin mix in a large heatproof glass measuring cup with a spout; stir in boiling water until gelatin has dissolved.
- Slowly pour gelatin into prepared molds.
- Refrigerate molds until gelatin has set, about 3 hours.
- Unsnap the molds and remove the gelatin eggs; cut each egg in half lengthwise with a sharp paring knife.
- Mix whipped topping and instant vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth. Scoop the pudding mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each egg half for the "yolk."
- Sprinkle decorating sugar over each yolk. Chill until ready to serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like