- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 480 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press the pie crust ito a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Place broccoli in a glass bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Cook broccoli in microwave in 1-minute intervals until evenly heated through, about 5 minutes total; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in melted butter until slightly translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir ham and broccoli into the onion mixture and transfer to the pie crust.
- Beat Cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour over the ham mixture. Sprinkle paprika over the entire quiche.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 30 to 45 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like