- Combine the pears and the sugar and let stand for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slightly beat the egg whites and combine them with the oil, chopped pecans and pear mixture.
- Stir the flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Stir in the pear mixture. Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven ant let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing form pan.
3.5 average vote / 10 people vote.
You may also like