- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 482 kcal
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil into a shallow bowl.
- Rinse scallops under cold water, then dip into the olive oil.
- Press scallops into bread crumb mixture. Gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place the breaded scallops onto a plate while breading the rest.
- Place the scallops in the refrigerator to allow the breading to set, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush the scallops lightly with more olive oil.
- Grill on the preheated grill until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like