/ Drop Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Brush baking sheets lightly with vegetable oil.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda on waxed paper.
- Beat together shortening, sugars and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in rolled oats and then chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonsfuls onto baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or till golden. Cool cookies on sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like