- Prep Time: 8 h 25 m
- Calories: 204 kcal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like