- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 442 kcal
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan, place chicken breasts. Season chicken with the salt and pepper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the cherry tomatoes, cannellini beans, and garlic cloves. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Top chicken breasts with the sliced mozzarella.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes more or until tomatoes burst and chicken is done (165 degrees F). Using a slotted spoon, divide mixture among four shallow bowls. Drizzle with pan juices as desired.
- Before serving, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with fresh basil leaves, if desired. Serve with toasted slices of French bread, if desired.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like