/ Yeast Bread
/ Flat Bread
- Place ingredients in the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough setting, and Start.
- When the dough has risen once in the breadmaker, transfer it into an oiled, 8 inch, round baking tin. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk.
- Poke it all over with your finger, right to the bottom of the tin. Allow to rest for another five or ten minutes.
- Pour olive oil over the top of the loaf, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) in center of oven for approximately 20 minutes, until golden.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like