- Prep Time: 1 h 25 m
- Calories: 267 kcal
/ Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10x16-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine 1 cup white sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Combine remaining 2 cups white sugar, boiling water, and cocoa powder in a separate bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir cocoa mixture into beaten eggs. Add flour, baking powder, and rum extract gradually, beating until fully blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like