- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 339 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Whisk egg, cumin, chili powder, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl.
- Mash black beans in a separate bowl until they reach a paste-like consistency.
- Stir jalapeno pepper, corn, and garlic through the black bean paste.
- Mix the egg mixture into the black bean mixture.
- Scatter the bread crumbs over the black bean mixture; mix with your hands to evenly incorporate.
- Form the resulting mixture into 4 patties.
- Pour flour into the bottom of a shallow dish; coat the patties in the flour to help them hold shape.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties in hot oil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like