- Prep Time: 1 h 50 m
- Calories: 735 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Place the chicken and coconut milk in a bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, curry powder, and garlic salt. Drain the chicken, and discard marinade. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the coated chicken strips 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and juices run clear. Squeeze lime juice over chicken, and discard limes.
- On each tortilla, place equal amounts of rice, chicken, coconut, and green onions. Wrap burrito style.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like