- Prep Time: 8 h 28 m
- Calories: 234 kcal
/ Nut Brownies
- Place fava beans in large bowl and cover with several inches of water. Let soak, 8 hours to overnight. Drain.
- Combine soaked fava beans, red onion, parsley, cilantro, dill, garlic, coriander, salt, and cumin in a food processor; process to a dough-like consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add sesame seeds; cook, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large plate.
- Shape fava bean mixture into balls. Roll in sesame seeds to coat.
- Fill a large saucepan 1/4 full with oil; heat over medium heat. Fry fava bean balls in batches until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like