- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 334 kcal
/ Pasta And Noodles
/ Pasta By Shape
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and chopped onion over medium heat until brown. Mix in tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix. Stir in pasta.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle crumbled taco chips and grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like