- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8x8 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats and butter. Mix in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; add to cooled oat mixture and mix well.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Add to wet ingredients and mix well. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool, and remove pan.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like