- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 328 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange one fourth of eggplant slices in a layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Pour one fourth of pasta sauce on top of eggplant layer.
- Dot pasta sauce layer with one fourth of goat cheese slices.
- Repeat layers three more times with remaining ingredients, ending with a top layer of goat cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until pasta sauce is bubbling and goat cheese is melted, 45 to 60 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like