- Prep Time: 1 h 20 m
- Calories: 254 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease the bottom and sides of 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the lasagna noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, mushrooms, and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is completely browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir canned tomatoes into ground beef; simmer until sauce has formed, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour about one-fourth of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Layer noodles on top of sauce.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on top of noodles.
- Place a layer of eggplant slices on top of noodle and sauce layer.
- Sprinkle about one-fourth of the cheese on top of eggplant slices.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, until ending with a layer of sauce topped with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and brown on top, about 40 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like