- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, olives, basil, tomatoes, chives, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Marinate for 3 hours.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Pour sauce over hot pasta, and toss lightly. Sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.
fire and ce pasta, Pasta recipe