- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers, cinnamon, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and butter. Press mixture into the prepared springform pan to form a crust. Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup brown sugar, light cream, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into the baked crust.
- Bake pie 1 hour in the preheated oven, placing marshmallows on top to melt during the last 10 minutes.
sarah contona's sweet potato pie, Sweet Potato Pie recipe