- 4 small baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place potatoes into a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are almost done but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a cup or small bowl, mix together the paprika, cayenne pepper, mustard powder, garlic, black pepper, celery salt, cumin and parsley. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are cooled, slice them lengthwise into wedges. Place them skin side down on a plate. Coat with cooking spray and sprinkle the seasoning evenly over them. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Grill potato wedges until browned and hot, turning occasionally to avoid burning. Serve with sour cream.
spiced-up grilled tater wedges, Potatoes recipe